I posted a picture of our trial batch of fortune cookies in January. They were a lot of fun to make and we've made several batches since then. My friend, Becki, said that she made these and dipped them in chocolate and they turned out great. So I used some Wilton melting candies and did the same thing. I added some red sugar on each one as well, and I think they turned out so pretty! Much better with a little color.
We made cookies for Dallin's bus driver and teacher today. He worked very hard yesterday writing out his little "fortunes" which were adorable.
I am also going to make a batch to bring to church on Sunday for the young women that I work with. SO fun!